Thursday, June 3, 2010

OK...so it took a little time...

1
Today I think I'm finally gonna be able to post.

Ok! So I deleted my drafts and shit and decided to start over.

The reason I haven't had time to post lately has been that I have been
overly anxious with the STAT.

That's the admissions test to see if I can get into uni... I'll talk
about that later though.

With this post I wanted to take the time to explain what it is I
wanted to do with this blog.

Some people make cooking blogs, I saw that movie Julie and Julia
thought it was awesome. Some people make blogs where they criticise
everything. Some people just use there blogs as journals, to record
what they do everyday.

Me?

Well this is my blog so it can be whatever the fuck I want it to be!

LOL
Just kidding!!!
...kinda...

But seriously,

I set out wanting my blog to have some sort of meaning to it, I didn't
want it to be just me babbling about my day because frankly I don't
need to record what i do.

So, since I only told Joseph, about this blog, I assume no one else
knows about it and unless by chance people stumble upon this or it
comes up in conversation I doubt that anyone will read this.

I'm not trying to hide this blog... I just don't at this point want to
advertise it.

So for this blog, I really just wanted to write down a bit about my
history, major events in my life, and what I'm going through.

Basically a sad attempt at self therapy thrown out to the general
public for any opinions people might have that may just be constructive
bits of wisdom.

Also I think that having something like this might eventually make me
better at writing. I mean it's not necessarily going to be the case
but I hope it is.

Finally I just wanted someplace that I could put my thoughts and
organise myself a tell... Someone what I'm doing and going through
without the immediate judgment that comes with telling people face to
face.

This way I get to put away my filter and tell things the way I really
see them.

...also...

AN END TO THE DEBATE!!!
lol just kidding... I just wanted to add a pic haha


1 Response to OK...so it took a little time...

12 June, 2010 13:59

And it will also make us better friends seeing as I know about it :P

Post a Comment