Monday, January 9, 2012

Starting the new year off with a BLOG.

1
I'm extremely happy with my life at the moment.

I don't have a lot of money, I'm not really getting the hours I want at work, I'm still fat, My teeth hurt and are starting to compact as my 4 wisdom teeth are pushing through.

I don't have health insurance that will help me afford that. Nor will that same absent health insurance cover the surgery I will have to have on my leg to remove the metal from my broken leg, which is in a constant aching pain. (if I take pain killers t dulls the pain a lot but I don't want to fuck up my kidneys by living off pain killers so I gave up taking them.) and rent and bills and the lack of budgeting skills and/or follow through make saving any money incredibly difficult.

But even though there is all that shit... I'm very happy.

I'm deeply in love with my wife (I know... Gay), my relationship with my family seems like its never been better and is only improving as time passes.







I'm starting a diet, which isn't really a diet but I'm only buying foods that are good for me.

I have a cheat day (Sunday) so if you see me eating crap food on this day LAY OFF OR I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKING ARM OFF!!!

Seriously, 6 days is a hard hill to climb for me. I need that cheat day.

I've got a good thing going at my gym. Working out at getting fit. And I'm finding, the harder I push myself, the more energy I have.

And I have a lot of plans for this year and a lot of momentum in my reserves of motivation and drive to pull from for the new year.

Who knows? Maybe this is just the fresh start, new years resolution doomed to failure feeling I usually get at the start of every year speaking. But I hope it's the start of something great.

Oh! And one of my best friends and certainly my longest friend is coming back soon!!!
Joseph!!!!

Also


Gym partner and great friend Tim... Helping to keep me on the path. I don't think he knows how much I appreciate it. This getting fit and looking good thing means a lot to me and without Tim I just don't think I would be able to manage it. But I'll never say it to his face coz it very well might make me emotional and that wouldn't be manly.

AUDREY!!! Gym partner nĂºmero 2. For some reason your picture is mysteriously absent from my phone. Hmm...

And



Miss you('s)


Miss you


And miss bru.

Hope to see you guys soon.

- boop!

1 Response to Starting the new year off with a BLOG.

23 January, 2012 23:27

NAW! I can't wait for friday. PRAC IS OVER and i can become what I used to hate. A gym junkie XD

This is the year for change!

Post a Comment