Friday, July 30, 2010

Education & Transformation

1
Well, well, well...
Actually I was going to let this blog fall to the wayside... because I lacked a lot of the motivation I needed to maintain a blog.

Then I suddenly found the motivation. It's actually quite funny in how it happened.
I started uni this week and got quite a bit of an intellectual work load. This has captured my attention like you wouldn't believe and I find myself wanting to do more and more work of this nature.
I'm talking about the stuff that is intellectually stimulating and things that require me to think and put pen to paper... Or more likely hand to keyboard.

So I have decided to reboot the blog.

Before I go into how I'm going to do this I'm going to tell you about the past seven days... and the rest of the things I was going to talk about in the blog before but... IN QUICKFIRE MINI (MAYBE) BLOGS!!!
So... Prepare for the string of blog updates *WAAAAAAAA!!!!*



1 Response to Education & Transformation

30 July, 2010 19:33

YAYYYY
come back!

Post a Comment