Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK!

3
I think I'm getting older. Mainly because some shit in the news is starting to really piss me the fuck off. I get angry and wanna kill things... like a honey badger bitch!




For instance, this fucking crazy Muslim bitch got out of a jail sentence, just because in the video evidence she was wearing a burqa!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8263501/sydney-burqa-womans-jail-sentence-quashed

How fucked up is that. She got a 6 month prison sentence for lying about the police officer ripping her ninja fucking face mask off, and then gets off because of some stupid fucking bullshit fuck ass shit like not being able to identify her. How the fuck did she even get her license if she didn't show her fucking face? FUCK!

Does that mean I can get away with drink driving if I pretend to be some ninja muslim woman in a table cloth?

Then when she does get off, some supporters of hers, also Muslim, start fighting outside the courtroom.

I don't give a shit what their religion tells them to do, you shouldn't be able to wear shit like that if it means that you suddenly become unaccountable for any illegal actions you take.

And I can't help feeling that 5 years ago I probably wouldn't have given quite so many fucks about this shit.

So today's question is what do you think about conflicts between religious dogma and the law?

3 Response to WHAT THE FUCK!

22 June, 2011 01:07

I tend to ignore it, why worry about these things when all it does is make the World seem like a worse place, I try my hardest to focus on the positives and thus I don't watch the news!

23 June, 2011 03:36

So you take the bury your head in the sand approach? Fair enough, I try to but the things that interest me tend to lend to coming across the news! I'm glad that at least someone helps answer q's haha

Joseph
23 June, 2011 18:21

Not necesarily burying my head in the sand, I see it so at least I know it is there but then I ignore it =D

Post a Comment