Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Mariea!

3
Not too much to blog today.

This morning I took my mum to the hospital for something to do with her arm and then I went to bed at about 8.

I woke up at 4 and got ready for work.

I was working in the members bar and being a Wednesday it was pretty dead. The board of directors were drinking though so we had to keep the bar open for a while. But still, the more I work the more I get paid. It's pretty awesome.

After work I called Dave and I went with Nat and Dave to dinner at some Vietnamese restaurant. I had some sweet corn chicken soup. It was tasty.

Then Dave went home to get some sleep and Nat and I went to Mounties to see Mariea for her 20th birthday.She was pretty hammered by the time we got there but the people she were with were cool and she was awesome so I had a good time. Plus some dude gave me a free shot of tequila! Yeah free shit! We ended up talking for a fair few hours and by the end of the night we were all pretty sober. Also, Nat's boobs are not very lucky. Either that or the numbers we picked weren't. meh.

Today's question is who is excited and/or coming to my BDAY?!?!

3 Response to Happy Birthday Mariea!

23 June, 2011 12:51

meeeee. Sorted out your present today XD

Joseph
23 June, 2011 18:19

WOOOOOO birthdayyyyyyyyy

Anonymous
01 July, 2011 16:35

Thanks warren! <3 :)

Post a Comment