Monday, January 10, 2011

In the future everything will be instant, but the RTA will still take 9 fucking seconds!

1
Look! I'm doing it! I'm keeping my word so far and blogging more! We shall see how long this lasts.

I woke up early this morning. I was going to go down and buy the DC Universe game. But then I checked the dates and it might not be out for the next couple of days.

I WANT TO BE A SUPERHERO AND/OR SUPERVILLIAN!!! I WANT SUPERPOWERS! WHY NOT MEEEEEE!!!!

So this morning to pass the time while I was awake I read some of the wheel of time book 7. The women in that book are so bossy and the dudes are all clueless.

But I'm up to the part where all the interesting shit is happening all a once so I'm good.

Also I got my P's! My green P's




It wasted all that extra time I had not sleeping. First I drove to wetherill park only to find that it had been turned into a supre'! What the fuck? Tim is supposed to be doing his P's test there this month.

So I ended up driving to Fairfield, looking for a parking spot for half an hour. Then waited an hour for my ticket to be called at the RTA so I could pay $38 to wait another hour to do my test then just as I let myself get happy that I passed the test they make me pay $78 for passing.

The RTA sucks dog balls!!!

Well now that I'm done with the rant...


- a little bit of a rant, but what are blogs for?

1 Response to In the future everything will be instant, but the RTA will still take 9 fucking seconds!

11 January, 2011 00:52

u posted up ur address n full name n license numbver

Post a Comment