Sunday, January 9, 2011

The story so far...

1
Ok so I haven't blogged in a while and I figure it's just because I'm a lazy son of a bitch! Well that changes now!

I got an app on y iPhone that lets me submit blog posts! I win!

Now the last time I blogged was at the beginning of November. A lot of shit has happened since then.

In November I was supposed to spend the month writing a 50,000 word short novel. This did not happen. Inspiration was just so hard to come by and the most I got down was about 1000 words before I was like " this is shit!" and went on to the next thing.

December came and went and with it so did christmas and new years and my brothers birthday. I still need to get my brother a birthday present but I sent myself broke buying all the christmas presents that I did. New years was heaps of fun too but I was working most of the night and drinking the rest. Good times and great people to spend time with was the main theme of December.

Now it is 9 days into January. Most of my time has been spent working. Other than that I've been adjusting to not being able to have energy drinks and weening myself of fast food. Part of the whole new years resolution. So far so good. But another part of my new years resolution is that I want to update twitter more often and write blogs more often. Fuck facebook. I can use that to check what other people are doing occasionally. And read replies to my tweets XD!

I saw gullivers travels with my brother and my dad this week too. It was really lame but altogether fun. I enjoyed it a lot. Oh and the Tourist! I loved that movie!

SPOILERS!!!!
great twist ending!

Also did something I've wanted to do for ages! YUM CHA!

It was supposed to be me tim and beth but it ended up being me Tim nat Dave Joseph and tara! It was delicious!
















And we ended the day in a big hug because I don't get to see them too often. Well Tara and Joseph that is...



And that is the story right about til now. I'm at work at the moment and I reckon that this is as good a place as any to end the first of I'm hoping many 2011 blogs!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Response to The story so far...

09 January, 2011 21:02

YAYYYY more blogs to come <3

Post a Comment