Sunday, January 16, 2011

Once you Pop, You can't stop... You must continue until you die of Pringlitis

1
I've tried to blog a few times over the past few days. But OMG! I don't have the energy for this shit. I'm sure if I just write for a bit I'll just eventually end up filling a page.

I went out with Lynda on Wednesday to go and see a movie called "Morning Glory".



It is a chick flick. BIG TIME CHICK FLICK! But on the other hand "GET OFF MY PLANE!!!" Harrison Ford is awesome. It's hard to fault him for me. I grew up watching and re-watching those Indiana Jones movies.

It kinda reminded me of Top Gun, in that after anything happened in the movie, anything at all, some uplifting girly song would start playing. I didn't mind the movie though and I enjoyed myself. Also. Racheal Mcadams ass in this movie... amazing.

Now that that thought is out of the way...

Friday at work! Seriously. Some of the shit that happens at that place is just bizarre. I have found 3 Adult diapers so far. 3!!! And Friday, I found someones underwear on one of the lounges inside the club!

Also, we have to practice our Responsible Service of alcohol, but what happens when the people getting too shitfaced happen to be the Board of Directors of the rsl? Or in this case probably... Well there definitely up in the top in terms of running the club.

We might get into serious trouble if we got busted but if the bar staff do anything they'll lose their jobs. It's definitely interesting to watch. Especially seeing one of their wives leaving the club with her pants down at her ankles and everybody looking away, too afraid to do anything in case they get fired... except for me... I was busy laughing myself into tears.

Saturday I was working the door. The worst part about customer service jobs is that we have to be polite to these fuckwits. They all know the rules of the club, and yet whenever I ask them to show there cards, they get all pissed off at me. I don't care if they've been members for a thousand years. I need to fucking check their cards. I was told it's a $220 fine if they get caught in the club without it.

Trying to find a way to be firm and still tell them that they need to shut the fuck up and die without losing my job is still in planning stages.

But after work last night I went over Nat's place. But I got there too early and ended up playing pool with her parents for a while, which is funny because they don't speak English. I won the first one because I was on her dad's team and he looked disappointed in losing to the other guy that, according to Natalie, spoke Vietnamese like a Chinese guy.

And then because I didn't want to piss her mum off I lost the second game. Although that was helped along by the fact that Nat's mum started sinking a lot of balls really quickly. And then I didn't know what to do in the last game except try to keep it going for as long as I could until Natalie said I should be more afraid of her dad If I lose... So I won that game.

Albert got soooooooooooooo drunk. He's hilarious when he is drunk. And I got sick from Tommy's. And we played Monopoly Deal!It's a Monopoly card game. I love this game, even though I hardly ever win lol.

Now that wasn't so hard was it.

- There is no losing. Only delayed victory!

1 Response to Once you Pop, You can't stop... You must continue until you die of Pringlitis

12 February, 2011 15:07

GET OFF MY PLANE!

And the moral of the story is: Never let Lynda choose a movie again.

Unless you want to watch "The Fighter" or "The King's Speech" sometime...

Post a Comment