Monday, July 25, 2011

Musings that turned out to be rather depressing

2
Time to blog.

I feel a little direction impaired as to what to do with this blog. Today all I did was work... It was boring as always. I think when I get back to uni things will be better... for the blog.

I'm not looking forward to going back to uni though. Broken leg is going to make things pretty shit. Plus I have some shit to deal with there.

On the other hand. Blargh!

Nat and Dave ran into Tim's mum at Coles the other day. Apparently she too blames me for my broken leg. This isn't too much of a surprise for me considering that the only version of events she has heard is her sons version of events. But it still kind of hurts.

Apparently she said if I wanted to see her I should text her, but I don't think there is too much point. What would I do anyway? I've been covering for Tim's ass for so long that to go back on it now would make me look ridiculous.

I think that the problem is... I'm angry with myself for letting the whole Tim thing go so far. It very quickly became obvious that Tim was not the sort of person I thought he was after I had moved in with him.

Then, eventually realizing that there was no way that he was going to change, I felt as if I owed him too much. Every time that I thought it was enough, I'd flash back to that night I was half blind with my face bashed in and lying in the gutter half way up the street calling everyone I knew for some help.

The only one who picked up and actually got something happening was Tim... I know that it was mostly an ego thing for him. He likes to paint himself into peoples problems to become the hero, but I still reached out and his parents came.

I suppose I should try and straighten things out with his parents but I feel like I'd be betraying them when I go to make some sort of legal move for compensation, and I've been fighting myself for weeks now with whether or not I should, but I now feel like I have to.

Also, apparently he is really angry at me. FUCK HIM! He has no right in the world to be angry at me. That's just like the fuck you cherry on the pile of shit mountain that is the insult he has heaped upon me in this entire situation.

I hope there is some good news from the doctors tomorrow.

2 Response to Musings that turned out to be rather depressing

26 July, 2011 14:56

I haven't had the net for like a week so haven't been able to catch up on all my blogs. This situation is so shit ={ especially since you guys were really close and I don't know about him but it seems like you went through a lot of stuff together.

I don't really know what to say, just know I have your back just like many others and I hope you feel comfortable enough to call on us whenever you need something. To hang out, talk, go with you to the doctors office, help you study, anything. ^.^ I will gladly be there =} I haven't known you for all that long or spent that much time with you but it's easy to see you have a big heart and you are a good person.

Now, to read your next post. =]

S.
26 August, 2011 16:14

Finally catching up on your blog, it's about damn time too, been too busy fapping over your constant tumblr posts. LOL.

It's insane how the events really panned out after the accident, after reading this it really surprises me that they took his side so quickly.
I understand that it's thier son - but there is always 2 sides to every story, and when your son has one story - and everyone else has a different story, surely they would realize what kind of person they have raised.

Mama Chao has always got your back Wazza Chao.
I've always been one call away!

<3

Post a Comment